Both indoor and outdoor use coupled with durability, comfort, and elegant sueded look has made the Rock It our fastest growing addition to the Dansneaker® line. Split sole and well padded it has patented arch support and contoured removable foot bed. You can turn easily with our spin spot, enjoy an easy rise to full releve with our patented flex notch, and even customize it with your own orthotics. Stay cooler with a perforated arch for ventilation and breathability. Hip-hoppers, jazz dancers, teachers, ballroom dancers, and Zumba aficionados alike enjoy the comfort and stability of Dansneakers®.
- Best seller
- Combination PU Nubuck and imitation suede upper combined with lightweight and breathable SBR (a strong foam rubber) nylex mesh
- Vents for air circulation
- Perforated arch for ventilation and breathability
- Flat, boxed toe for toe stands
- Split sole design for flexibility and foot articulation
- Non-marking PU outsole with built-in patented flex points and forepart spin spot
- Padded tongue, collar, and Achilles notch
- Speed looped lacing system begins further to the side for snugger fit
- Poly/cotton laces
- Contoured, cushioned, removable EVA footbed
- Soles designed to be non-marking for most applications
Dance students get a discount at checkout!
Don’t see your size? Prefer a different color? Let us know and we’ll find it for you!
Images may not be specific to age-group
Please call us at (859) 276-4900. if you have any questions!